11/6/12

TLT Challenge - Office Stationery

Welcome back to another challenge over at the Ladybug Challenge Blog - this week, we were challenged to use things you would find in the office...I have one little item. :D A paperclip; but it's just perfect for holding on this cute little sentiment flag!

I used "Winestool Nikki"; although I prefer to call her Bar Stool Nikki - LOL (Queenie hates when I do that!). tee hee

I love this image and she's perfect for wishing anyone a happy birthday! I used the layout from The Sweet Stop (SSS183) and colors from CR84FN (#66) - tan, cream and grey - pretty color combo; I pulled in a bit of pink from the DP also.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll visit the challenge blog and join in the fun!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: LCI Winestool Nikki
Papers: PTI's Smokey Shadow, Sweet Blush, MFT Whip Cream, DP by Echo Park and MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories: nesties, Copics, Spica glitter pen, paperclip, pink and white baker's twine

Challenges:
  The Sweet Stop (SSS183)
  CR84FN - Tan, Cream and Gray
  TLT - Office Stationery

11 comments:

  1. Michele - this is my all time favourite image and can always rely on her when my mojo takes a vacation...!!
    Think your subtle greys and pinks are gorgeous - always look forward to your creations Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Your creativity is absolutely amazing! You've got some serious talent here! Keep up the good work! Cheers. :D
    pen tray

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love the sassy image and the pink twine bow! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Michele and I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who would have thought office stationary could be so elegant! Gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous MP! love how elegant it all looks and your layout is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the color combo! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! We hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! love the background paper.
    thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Michele it really is stunning!
    In answer to your question I got my little bull dog clips from stampin' up
    Hugs Laurie xx
    Ps good luck in the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab Michelle, I like the sassy lady image raising her glass of fizz!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only object M Pee because Nikki is too classy to sit in a bar hmph! Despite your faux paux I adore your card...you also have the notebook pp and the 'string'. Great colors and pp...poifect! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.